We recently had Dr. James Dahle, MD, FACEP, also known as The White Coat Investor on our podcast. He talked to us about student loan debt and how to reduce it. We see the balance sheets of a whole lot of physicians who come to us to buy a home in Salt Lake City, Provo or Park City here in Utah utilizing one of our doctor mortgage programs, and student debt is an issue for almost all of them.
Here is a part of Jim’s interview in which he talks bout reducing student loan debt.
Go here to listen to the full interview. Dr. Dahle talked to us about:
- What got him so interested in getting a financial education and why he shares that knowledge with other docs
- How med students can minimize student loan debt and why that is so important
- Insurance and why it is imperative that you have the right kind
- The importance of creating profitable habits for your success
- His new book The White Coat Investor: A Doctor’s Guide to Personal Finance and Investing